Take the Stress Out of Home Loans
- We are committed to obtaining the best home loan or finance deal for you.
- Our services are free to you.
- Brendan Gleeson of Gleeson Loans is based at 44 Castle Hill Road West Pennant Hills NSW 2125
- Telephone: 02 9484 0238
- Mobile: 0404 874 296
- Fax: 02 8078 3837
- NSW South Coast – Mobile: 0423 184 778 (includes Illawarra and Southern Highlands) or go to www.gleesonloans.com.au/NSW-south-coast.
Why use a broker for a loan?
Enjoy objective advice from an accredited broker based on your actual needs
Loan products are selected from a range of lending institutions from major banks to non-banks and credit unions
Access a special offers from lenders which are more attractive than that which your current bank is offering
Generally no charge to you for our services (for most residential and commercial clients) as brokers are paid by the financial institution after your deal goes through
Brendan Gleeson has extensive mortgages experiences including time with Macquarie Bank as well as working for major building product companies
Loans We Arrange
We help to navigate constantly changing lender policy and finding the best deal for you.
We have a wide range of business finance from lo doc to full doc. Commercial security, residential security to caveats and in some cases no security.
Looking to finance that car? Check that dealer finance carefully as it often is nowhere near as cheap as what it seems.
Trucks, buses, motorcycles and caravans. Computers, office or practice fitout, restaurants and cafes. We can do the lot. Medico finance available.
- 1-3 year fixed interest rate of 4.39% (Comparison rate, 3 years is 4.57%).
- No loading rates for IO loans.
- No application fee.
- We also offer a rate lock option which is valid for 3 months (fee $649).
- Other terms & conditions may apply.
- Contact us for more information.
What finance do Gleeson Loans arrange?
Homes, commercial, cars, trucks, boats, caravans, equipment and personal loans.
What do I need to do?
Just fill out our enquiry form and send Gleeson Loans the details you wish to entrust us with.
If you are more comfortable with a phone call or an email this is fine but the more information you send Gleeson Loans the more accurate our response to your needs will be.
Who will reply?
An accredited broker.
“Accredited” means a broker recognised by the Mortgage and Finance Association of Australia, registered with the Credit Ombudsman Service Ltd and part of our aggregation service.
This means we have all had identification, police and credit checks and meet industry training standards.
Our Credit Guide is personalised to you as borrower each time. A master copy of this guide cab found by selecting this link ‘Credit Guide‘.
Included in this guide is both our internal and external disputes resolution process and privacy statement.